We collect personal identification information from Users when they place an order for tickets through on our Site. Users will be asked for their name, email address, billing address, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it will prevent them purchasing tickets through our Site.
HolmesCon2020 may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
· To email convention tickets to Users
· To collect the preferred names of Users for convention badges
· To process payments - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal and transactional information on our Site.
· HolmesCon2020 does not have access to Users financial information. Transactions are processed through Paypal and the details are sent directly to them.
· Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share your information with third parties for the purpose of financial transactions, as detailed above. By purchasing tickets through our Site, you are agreeing for your financial information to be shared with Paypal.
Users may find content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.